Bryan M. Vibeto, DDS, MS
I look forward to welcoming you to our practice, and helping you achieve a beautiful, new smile!
I was born in Staples Minnesota, but was raised and graduated high school in Minot. It is a wonderful experience being able to serve the communities I know so well, and give back to those who have given me so much over the years. The people in this area are the best, and it is a pleasure to watch them get excited as their appearance and confidence change during treatment. While in active orthodontic treatment, my team and I will take the time needed to make sure each and every one of your treatment needs are addressed.
- Graduate of Minot High School, Class of 1993
- Undergraduate Studies, University of North Dakota – Williston
- North Dakota State University – Fargo
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry – United States Air Force
- Master of Science and Orthodontic Certificate – Mayo Clinic
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwest Society of Orthodontists
- North Dakota Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- North Dakota Dental Association
- Northwest District Dental Society, past Treasurer
- Minot Dental Society, Past President
- Spear Study Club
In the Community
I firmly believe in helping out in our community. I am active in a local church assisting with various youth activities. I also participate by sponsoring many local sports and fund raising events that work to improve our arena.
Outside the Office
I grew up and graduated from high school in Minot, and currently live in Minot. My wife, Amber, and I were married in 1999. We have three daughters, Halle, Maya, and Emme. I love to spend time with my family most of all, but when I have free time I also enjoy jet skiing, boating, playing golf, and watching/attending local and national sporting events.